Mazandaran province is one of the most important tourist hubs in Iran. Explore the stunning hyrcanian forest, beautiful villages, Caspian Sea and the diverse nature of the province features plains, prairies, forests and rainforest, all in all, make a memorable and delightful journey.
The Mazandaran province is the sort of place you visit once and long for forever. Surround yourself with stunning scenery, fascinating history, mouth-watering food, beaches, mountains, cities, villages, and – most importantly – the amazing people who will help you appreciate it. The Mazandaran province stretch from the sandy beaches of the Caspian Sea to the rugged and snow capped Alborz mountains. It has a variety of climates, including the mild and humid climate of Caspian shoreline and the moderate and cold climate of mountainous regions. There's way more to see and do in North of Iran than we could possibly cover in a few paragraphs. All the Yolo tours of Hipersia designed for young, budget-minded travelers, Yolo tours maximize time and money by squeezing the most out of a destination.
- Visit Ramsar palace (Marmar palace), village of Javaher Deh, green roof of Ramsar and explore the hyrcanian forest.
- Visit Kandelous village and road of Yoush and Baladeh.
- Kalak village and the landscape of Azad Kuh peak.
- Visit the mineral springs of Badab-e Surt.
- Visit the Unesco- Listed Abbas Abad garden.
- Accommodation in hotels of Mazandaran with breakfast.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Tour leader driver throughout, local guides.
Drive to Kiasar and explore this green region, continue to Orost village and visit the mineral springs of Badab-e Surt.
Drive to Miankaleh peninsula to observe the immigrant birds, later back to Sari to follow the Iranian yellow deer in Dashte- Naz protected area.
Drive to Behshahr, visit the Unesco- Listed Abbas Abad garden, explore the Houtou and Kamarband caves and float in the Neanderthal era.